Monday 26 September 2011

Paws Up Forever Project

I came across this incredible project the other day and wanted to share this with you all.  Following Jamie Rodemeyer's tragic suicide (see my post from yesterday), a group of inspirational young people got together and made a video aimed at other young people who may be considering suicide.

In their own words:

"This project is dedicated to Jamie Rodemeyer and the fight to stop bullying/ suicide all over the world.  150 monsters all over the world, one message.  Make a law for Jamie."


For more information have a look at their website, which can be found here.

I've seen it and it's incredible.  I watched with first time through with a catch in my throat and tears in my eyes that so many young people (150!!!) would come together and do something so profound to stop other young people taking such a final step.

If they can get it right, why can't the rest of us?

No comments:

Post a Comment