Friday 26 October 2012

What's in a comeback?

This post has been a long time coming.

53 weeks (and a couple of days).

376 days.

9,024 hours...give or take a few.

And somewhere around 541,440 minutes.

As I'm sure is obvious, I'm building up to something dramatic.  I'm sorry.  I'm sorry to myself for not carrying on with something that means a lot to me.  I'm sorry for whichever readers may have been out there and following (probably not avidly) the stream of consciousness coming from my head.

There are many reasons that I stopped writing, not least of all is I got a little scared, a little low on motivation and very lazy.

I also had over the period of 8 weeks following my last post 2 uncles die (one very loved) and my paternal grandad who died on Christmas Eve and left me with some very mixed feelings about it.

But now's the time for me to start writing again, not least of all because a good friend of mine writes a blog that is simply amazing and if she can do it with everything she has going on as a wife, mother, friend, daughter, sister, friend and working member of society then I can knock out a post once or twice a week.

So, yes, I am back.  For better or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment